1 What information do we collect?
We collect personally identifiable information and data ("personal data") from you when you sign up for an account on our Site. Such information includes your:
- 1.1 Salutation, First Name, Last Name
- 1.2 Email Address
- 1.3 Telephone Number
- 1.4 Company Name
- 1.5 Company Address
- 1.6 Postal Code
- 1.7 City
- 1.8 Country
2 What do we use your information for?
We may use the information that we collect from you in any of the following ways:
- 2.1 To customize your experience on the Site based on the information you provide in response to your individual needs;
- 2.2 To improve the offerings and services on our Site based upon information and feedback provided by you;
- 2.3 To improve our response to your requests as users of the Site and provide you support;
- 2.4 Other types of uses for personal data in connection with our business.
If we do not have sufficient information from you, we may be unable to provide services to you. Unless we have received your consent, we may not use your personal data for promotion or marketing purposes.
3 How do we protect your information?
- 3.1 We protect the personal data in our possession or under our control by making reasonable security arrangements to prevent unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, or disposal of such data. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
- 3.2 We also maintain records of your consent to our use of your personal data as well as your requests to withdraw requests.
4 How long do we keep personal data?
5 Do we disclose or transfer personal data to third parties?
- 5.1 Where your consent has been provided, the personal data you provide us may be transferred to third parties as may be advised to you, either within or outside Singapore, as may be necessary for any of the purposes stated above.
- 5.2 Our contracts with these third parties will include the necessary provisions to safeguard the personal data that is being transferred to them.
6 Third-party links
- 6.1 We may, at our discretion, include third party products or services on our Site. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked websites. We do, nonetheless, endeavor to protect the integrity of our Site and welcome any feedback from you about these third-party sites.
7 Can You access or correct my Personal Data?
- 7.1 Under the terms of the PDPA, you have the right to access and correct your personal data. You may exercise this right by contacting us by email email@example.com or within your account settings.
8 Can You withdraw your consent for GO to use my Personal Data?
- 8.1 You may withdraw your consent for us to use your personal data at any time by contacting us as directed by email firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall stop using your personal data and ensure that the parties to whom we transferred your personal data in accordance with paragraph 5 will comply with your request. If you only wish to stop receiving marketing or promotional materials and information from us, please contact us by email email@example.com.