GO FREIGHT USER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Get Go Global Pte. Ltd. is a company incorporated in Singapore having its legal address at 50 Kallang Pudding Road, #06-06, Golden Wheel Industrial Building, Singapore 349326 (the "Company"). The Company owns and operates the technology platform ("Platform") providing on demand quote, book, invoice, payment and tracking solutions for Customers through its websites (the "Site").
- "Account" The Customer Account that You will need to sign up on our Site to use our services in full through our Platform.
- "Applicable Law" refers to the laws, rules and regulations currently in force in Singapore that are relevant to, and affecting, the provisions of this and to the Parties' obligations hereunder.
- "Cargo" means the physical shipment or good ready to transport.
- "Company" means Get Go Global Pte. Ltd or its authorised service providers as appropriate to the situation.
- "Content" means any data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials, including but without limitation to, company logos, trademarks, copyrighted materials and Third-Party Resources, displayed, published or made available through the Site, Platform and/or Services, whether by the Company or You.
- "Customer" refers to You, i.e. any individual placing an order for or booking services on the Site.
- "Documentation" means all information received directly or indirectly from You, downloaded/uploaded through the Platform or send by email in electronic form.
- "Order" refers to the entire process initiated by You through the Site.
- "Third-Party" shall include, but not be limited to the following Company's vendors such as agents, carriers, customs brokers, trucker, freight forwarders, logistics provider, NVOCC's, warehousemen and others to which the Cargo is entrusted for transportation, cartage, handling and/or delivery and/or storage or otherwise.
- "Services" shall include, but not be limited to the following pre-, main- and/or on-carriage to secure the transportation of the Cargo.
- 3.1 The search for any Quote is free of charge.
- 3.2 In the situation that the Site cannot connect your details with our freight rates, You have the possibility to request a customized Quote.
- 3.3 Any cargo/shipment details that are incorrect at time of submission or at time of receiving, the quote through the Site it will become void and any costs, fines or charges relating to the unsuitable nature of the cargo/shipment details will be for Your account.
- 4.1 Any cargo/shipment details that are incorrect at time of submission or at time of receiving, the booking through the Site will become void and any costs, fines or charges relating to the unsuitable nature of the cargo/shipment details will be for Your account.
- 4.2 You accept that in order to place a booking with the Company, You will have to go through the Order process on the Site, post completion of which You will receive a confirmation message.
- 4.3 In the event that You place more than one Order, You accept that the confirmation of each Order may reach You at separate times.
- 4.4 A booking placed from You through the Site is valid for 7 calendar days based on the booking creation date thereafter the booking is void.
- 5.1 The Company offers "all in" rates in USD (US-Dollar) currency.
- 5.2 You have the sole responsibility for any additional costs, fines or (pass-through) charges that are not covered by provided "all-in" rates.
- 5.3 All provided rates are exclusive of tax and/or duties. Those will be charged by our third-party partner to You separately.
- 6.1 The Company shall send the invoice by email only to You or nominated person in charge.
- 6.2 The invoice is due with immediate effect.
- 6.3 The invoice amount stated on the invoice is in USD (US-Dollar) currency.
- 6.4 If the Company does not receive the invoice amount within 7 calendar days based on invoice due date, the invoice and order is void.
- 7.1 The sign up for an Account is free of charge for a Customer and it is free to request/search for Quotes within the Site.
- 7.2 All provided fees/rates are "All-In", with the included items in specific are visible to You on the Site and Documents during the quotation, booking and invoice of Your Order.
- 7.3 All provided fees/rates as displayed in USD (US-Dollar) currency to You on the Site and Documents during the quotation, booking and invoice of Your Order.
- 7.4 The Company reserves the right to waive or change the basis of the calculation of the fees/rates at any time. We may also temporarily change or suspend fees/rates for a specific period.
- 8.1 The payment can be processed only through the Company's payment modest as stated on the invoice. The payment to the Company must be processed in USD (US-Dollar) currency. The Company cannot confirm or release any Order where the payment is not received in full from You.
- 8.2 If the company did not receive the full payment within 7 days after invoice due date on the Company's stated payment modes the invoice will be void.
- 9.1 The Company or You shall always make the best possible efforts to process the Order as placed on the Site. However, the Company or You reserve the right to refuse an Order due to circumstances beyond the control of either party within 48 hours after the Order was submitted from you to the Company or the Company offering an alternative to You.
- 9.2 If an Order is refused, You are entitled for a refund based on the REFUND section of this terms and conditions document.
- 10.1 If You wish to cancel your Order after You have paid for the Order and the Company has confirmed your Order, please contact the Company by email at email@example.com.
- 10.2 If the cancellation takes place prior to the Company's scheduled pick up/shipping the Order, the Company may accept Your cancellation. You will be entitled for a refund based on REFUNDS section of this terms and conditions document.
- 11.1 Eligible Refunds is conditional on meeting the terms and conditions of the Refusal and Cancellation sections under these terms and conditions document. The Company's Refunds policy is a part of these terms and conditions.
- 11.2 Order Refusal by the Company:
- 11.2.1 In the event that Your Order is refused by the Company within 48 hours after the Order is placed through the Platform and has not been confirmed by the Company – Your Order will be considered void. You will be entitled for a full refund of the freight amount less any expense or service fees that the Company has already incurred in processing your Order in question.
- 11.3 Order Refusal by the You and accepted by the Company:
- 11.3.1 In the event that the Company offers an alternative to Your Order, and You refuse the offered alternative within 48 hours of the offer, Your original Order and the offered alternative will be considered to be void. You will be entitled to a full refund of the freight amount less any expense or service fees that the Company has already incurred in processing your Order in question.
- 11.4 Order Cancellation by You and accepted by the Company:
- 11.4.1 At least 48 hours prior to the Company having scheduled to pick up/shipping the products, then You will be entitled to a full refund of the freight amount less any expense or service fees that the Company has already incurred in processing your Order in question.
- 11.4.2 At least 24 hours but less than 48 hours prior to the Company scheduled pick up/shipping the products, then You will be entitled to a 75% refund of the freight amount less any expense or service fees that the Company has already incurred in processing your Order in question.
- 11.4.3 Less than 24 hours prior to the Company scheduled pick up/shipping the products, then You will not be entitled for any refund of the freight amount received by the Company.
- 11.5 Prior to processing a Refund the Company will issue a credit note to You or the nominated person on Your behalf.
- 11.6 The Refund will be processed through the same payment mode You selected for Your original Order payment to the Company.
- 11.7 If your selected payment mode was by bank transfer the Company will add a processing fee of 2.0% of the freight amount stated on the credit note.
- 11.8 The Refund will be processed from the Company within 7 working days after the credit note is issued.
Disclaimer of liability
- 12.1 By accepting these terms and conditions You accept that once the Order for the Cargo/Shipment has confirmed and transmitted by the Company to the Company's third-party service partners, the custody and control of the Cargo/Shipment shall pass on to the Company's third-party service partners as described in Section 24 of these terms and conditions. The Company shall not be liable for any losses, damages, or destruction caused to the Cargo/Shipment while under the custody and control of a third-party or an agent of a third-party. All claims in connection with the act of a third-party shall be brought solely against such party and/or its agents.
- 12.2 The content displayed on the Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranty relating to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary, and to the fullest extent permissible by law, the Company expressly excludes any warranties relating to service, whether express or implied. Additionally, the Company confirms that it shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of the Site or of any materials posted on the Site, whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute or at common law or otherwise.
- 12.3 Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the Company's liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, and misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- 13.1 You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Company, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of the Site and any breach of these terms and conditions.
- 13.2 The Company shall indemnify You against actual damages suffered by You, which are directly attributable to the Company and which arise out of the Company's breach of these terms and conditions. In any event, the Company's liability under these terms and conditions and in relation to Orders placed by You is restricted and capped at the value of the services requested for and paid in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Circumstances beyond our Control (Force Majeure)
- 14.1 You accept that the Company shall not be liable to You for any breach, hinderance or delay in the performance of the Company's obligations caused by events beyond the reasonable control of the Company ("Force Majeure"), including, but not limited to the following:
- 14.1.1 Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action
- 14.1.2 Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- 14.1.3 Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster.
- 14.1.4 Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
- 14.1.5 Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
- 14.1.6 The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government, shipping, postal or other relevant transport strike, failure or accidents.
- 14.2 In the circumstances that the Force Majeure event lasts for more than one week, either you or the Company may terminate any outstanding Order forthwith by providing a written notice and without holding any liability other than a refund for the amounts that has already been paid for by you for a delivery or shipment that has not yet taken place.
- 15.1 Any notice given pursuant to these terms and conditions shall be given in writing through Your registered Account email or postal address
- 15.2 Notices given by post shall be deemed to have been served within 2 Business Days of being posted to the recipient's address within Singapore. Any notice given by email shall be deemed to have been served within 1 Business Day of the email being sent. In proving such service it shall be sufficient to prove that the letter or email was properly addressed and, as the case may be, posted as a prepaid or recorded delivery letter or dispatched or a delivery report received.
- 16.1 Customers are allowed to link to the Site, provided it is done in a way that is legal and is not likely to damage the Company's or take advantage of it, but You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on the Company's part where none exists. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice, in case of any breach of these terms and conditions.
- 17.1 No failure or delay by the Company or You in exercising any right under these terms and conditions shall operate as a waiver of such right or extend to or affect any other or subsequent event or impair any rights or remedies in respect of it or in any way modify or diminish the Company's or Your rights under these terms and conditions.
- 18.1 You shall not assign, transfer, novate, charge, sub-Contract, create any trust over or deal in any other manner with regard to any Order placed over this Site.
- 19.1 Nothing in these terms and conditions or under any contract created pursuant thereof shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, an agency or a relationship of employer and employee between You and the Company.
Third Party Rights
- 20.1 No person, who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall acquire any rights under it or be entitled to benefit from any of its terms even if that person has relied on any such term or has indicated to any party to these terms and conditions its assent to any such term.
- 21.1 These terms and conditions and all obligations arising from or connected therein, shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. Both You, and the Company, agree hereby to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Singapore courts in relation to any disagreements or disputes arising out of these terms and conditions and any transactions between the parties governed by the terms herein. All dealings, correspondence and contacts between You and the Company shall be in English.
- 22.1 The Company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. All amendments to these terms and conditions will be posted on the Site. However, continued use of the Site will be deemed to constitute acceptance of the new terms and conditions. When you submit an Order, or a transaction, to the Site, You agree that You do so subject to these terms and conditions current at the date you complete your transaction. You are responsible for reviewing the latest terms and conditions each time You use the Site.
- 23.1 If any clause in these terms shall become or shall be declared by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall in no way affect any other clause or part of any clause, all of which shall remain in full force and effect, so long as these terms and conditions shall be capable of continuing in effect without the unenforceable term.
Liability for the Selection or Services of Third Parties
- 24.1 Unless services are performed by persons or third-party partners engaged pursuant to express written instructions from You, the Company shall use reasonable care in its selection of third-parties, or in selecting the means, route and procedure to be followed in handling, transportation, clearance and delivery of the cargo/shipment; advice by the Company that a particular person or firm has been selected to render services with respect to the Cargo, shall not be construed to mean that the Company warrants or represents that such person or firm will render such services nor does the Company assume responsibility or liability for any action(s) and/or inaction(s) of such third-parties partners, and shall not be liable for any delay or loss of any kind, which occurs while the Cargo is in the custody or control of a third-party or the agent of a third-party; all claims in connection with the act of a third-party shall be brought solely against such party and/or its agents; in connection with any such claim, the Company shall reasonably cooperate with You, which shall be liable for any charges or costs incurred by the Company.